Like Water Off a Duck's Back! How To Apply 3 Principles From The Science Of Resilience To Thrive With The Challenge Of Leadership
Tuesday 17th Dec 2013, 12:30pm - 1:30pm AEST
Here’s the challenge today.......
To remain ahead of the game, leaders need to be resilient in dealing with setbacks and challenges.
They need the skills to respond to uncertainty and complexity with vision and optimism.
And they need a workforce which follows the leader.
So think about your organisation....
- Is relentless change sapping the vitality of your workforce?
- Are your employees disengaged and absenteeism increasing?
- Are you dealing with work attitudes that impact productivity?
Join Merryl Semple in this informative webinar to discover how the science of resilience can help leaders to
- Stay on top of performance and thrive on challenge and setbacks
- Handle emotionally charged situations more effectively
- Deliver results by leading and connecting with positive impact
The Resilient Leader
Wednesday 12th Feb 2014, 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
Full Fee: $1250.00
Earlybird Special $957.00
Offer ends 31-01-2014
Leaders today face unprecedented pressure to perform consistently in a world of uncertainty and relentless change. They are also required to influence others so that people adapt to change with optimism and collaboration. And what often happens instead?
- Resistance and employee disengagement
- Change failure
- Leadership disconnection
There is good news! Resilience is a learned skill. It’s a conditioned mind-body state.
The resilient leader has the capacity to face setbacks and challenges with the vitality of optimism, connection and compassion. The resilient leader is effective because they consciously activate a cycle of renewal.
In this one day practical workshop, you will learn
- To recognise the destructive mental and emotional patterns that set up the cycle of stress
- To consciously activate a cycle of renewal and resilience
- To apply key techniques to build personal resilience, health and well-being that can be sustained
- To use emotion regulation skills to manage defensive reactions and communicate with positive influence
- To apply principles from the science of resilience to improve employee engagement and team work
Who should attend*?
*Contact us for a customised in-house program.
INCLUDED AS PART OF THE PROGRAM
- A neuroscience- based inventory to establish your strengths as a leader
- Your personal resilience software to track progress