The Resilience Advantage ™
Wednesday 17th Feb 2016, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Full Fee: $650.00
Earlybird Special $550.00
Offer ends 05-02-2016
Skills for Personal and Professional Effectiveness
Leaders today face unprecedented pressure to be effective in a world of uncertainty and relentless change. They are also required to influence others so that people adapt to change with optimism and collaboration to improve business performance.
And what often happens instead?
- Resistance and employee disengagement
- Change failure
- Leadership disconnection
Strengthening staff resilience is now an important strategy for improving personal and organisational effectiveness, business performance and workplace engagement and well-being.
And there is good news. Resilience is a learned skill.
In this one-day high impact workshop, you will learn a practical skill-set to enable you to respond dynamically and effectively to pressure, emotional challenge and change. Fifteen years of client results show significant and sustained improvements in health costs, productivity, stress levels, cognition and emotional well-being.
You will learn
- The latest findings from optimal performance research.
- The latest research on how attitudes and emotions affect relationships.
- How to recognise subtle stress signals before they become chronic.
- Skills for building and sustaining resilience in the face of change and uncertainty.
- Intelligent energy self-regulation techniques'.
- How to better access practical intuition for improved decision-making and managing change
- Practical ideas for easily integrating valuable tools into everyday routines and relationships.
Who should attend?
- Staff managing change