The Resilient Leader
Wednesday 7th May 2014, 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
Full Fee: $1250.00
Earlybird Special $957.00
Offer ends 25-04-2014
Leaders today face unprecedented pressure to perform consistently in a world of uncertainty and relentless change. They are also required to influence others so that people adapt to change with optimism and collaboration. And what often happens instead?
- Resistance and employee disengagement
- Change failure
- Leadership disconnection
There is good news! Resilience is a learned skill. It’s a conditioned mind-body state.
The resilient leader has the capacity to face setbacks and challenges with the vitality of optimism, connection and compassion. The resilient leader is effective because they consciously activate a cycle of renewal.
In this one day practical workshop, you will learn
- To recognise the destructive mental and emotional patterns that set up the cycle of stress
- To consciously activate a cycle of renewal and resilience
- To apply key techniques to build personal resilience, health and well-being that can be sustained
- To use emotion regulation skills to manage defensive reactions and communicate with positive influence
- To apply principles from the science of resilience to improve employee engagement and team work
Who should attend*?
*Contact us for a customised in-house program.
INCLUDED AS PART OF THE PROGRAM
- A neuroscience- based inventory to establish your strengths as a leader
- Your personal resilience software to track progress